VEDIC CHANT TEACHER TRAINING
Please email Debby at email@example.com to register your interest for Vedic Chant Teacher Training.
The current Program has been delayed for one and a half years due to Covid-19 restrictions and will be complete in 2023.
The Prospectus for Vedic Chant Teacher Training (VCTT) is below:
Any queries please call Debby – 0413 310 657 or email.
Vedic Chant Teacher Training is conducted in Melbourne
FEEDBACK FROM PARTICIPANTS OF VCTT 2018-2020
- I consider this course to be of the highest quality training I have ever done. Leanne Davies, President Yoga Australia
- Amazing organization, holding of space and course. Rebecca Kuntz, Yoga Teacher
- The extra care and time spent to make me feel more at ease during āsana practice was appreciated. Thank you. Nina Monger, Yoga Teacher
- Thank you for your hard work, love and commitment to teach us Vedic chanting. It all shows, no effort is wasted. Amanda Owen, Yoga Therapist
- I enjoyed the clarity of your teaching, the refinement of words and sounds, the next stage of Sanskrit and the cohesiveness of the group. Sally Riddell, Yoga Therapist
- It is clear, concise and organized. The way you are teaching the Sanskrit is great, you have got us all, even me, interested. Dael Hunter, Yoga Therapist, iRest Teacher
- For me this is purely joyful, it lifts and inspires me, and like you, I am no longer prepared not to be joyful. Annie Holdsworth, Retired University Lecturer
- I love the premises, the beautiful students and the clarity of the teaching. Tereasa Spencer, Yoga Teacher
- Our VCTT is the most special and absorbing course I have ever done. I love it. Chris Beckingsale, Yoga Teacher
- The space is held for everyone to feel safe to have a go, to embrace learning from making mistakes and to deepen a love of this incredible practice. Inspiring. Helen Heppingstone, Yoga Teacher
- I enjoyed the structure/variety of the course. The atmosphere was not too formal, the surroundings pleasant, and the camaraderie of the group. Libby Stewart, Yoga Therapist
- I enjoyed listening to others chant when we split into two groups, the prāṇāyāma practices and the deepening connections with saṅga (group) Morag Local, Yoga Therapist.
- The course has been well structured and the teaching of it is exemplary. I deeply appreciate and value the opportunity of learning authentic Vedic chanting in the beautiful environment at Indi House. Anna Nolan, Yoga Therapist, Editor.